goat cheese & Gucci

Lovers of fashion, food and all the glorious addictions of life

Friday, March 23, 2012

Flashback 5

Recently, I went through old photos in my iPhoto and it was just so mind blowing to think back to everything that's happened in the past few years..soooo I thought I'd share 5 of my flashback moments with you guys. Yes, laughing is allowed and would even be considered appropriate in these circumstances.....
High school graduation and going away party (I had yet to discover the wonders of make up at this point in my life. I was a late bloomer I guess...)
Summer training for national team in Florida where I decided to go drastically dark.
22nd birthday with my family at my parent's house, and yes the scarf and hat are absolutely necessary...it was December in Ohio.
3 sisters= 1 bride + 2 bridesmaids
Personal styling days at Nordstrom :)

Happy weekend to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment