goat cheese & Gucci

Lovers of fashion, food and all the glorious addictions of life

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

MIA

Yikes! First, please let me apologize for my abrupt lack of posting this past week. I realize I was completely MIA, but my life started charging full speed ahead and I was SO not prepared! Nonetheless, I managed to squeeze a couple pictures in. Here are a few images from the past week....

Yes, that's me in a pool with my clothes on. The synchronized swimming team that I am the volunteer coach for won the team event at our regional meet (yay!!)! However, that meant all the coaches got pushed in the pool..
When I arrived home Sunday night after hours of flights and airports, there was a package from my sister with this special treat from Cheryl's Cookie Co., a childhood favorite in Ohio.
 Started the tedious task of hand addressing my save-the-dates last night. Want to get these out ASAP, but my perfectionist personality is busy wasting a lot of envelopes and time...
 Finally got to wear my new wedges and my new H&M faux leather leggings. Hopefully this outfit will get a full post tomorrow!






No comments:

Post a Comment