goat cheese & Gucci

Lovers of fashion, food and all the glorious addictions of life

Friday, April 6, 2012

5 More AMAZING Reads

Just this week, I have recently added even MORE blogs to my daily reading rotation. Of course, I had to share....

1. I'm pretty sure this girl rocks the world with her glasses and perfect top-knot...
2. The Glamourai....name says it all
3. This girl is truly inspiring and super chic! Make sure you read her about page to see how she makes this world a better place everyday.
4. If you love fashion AND being crafty, you have to check out I Spy DIY for do-it-yourself instructions for all your favorite trends.
5. For great interviews with inspiring women, some DIY projects, and an all around great read, check out this girl.

View from my sunrise hike this morning. Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment