goat cheese & Gucci

Lovers of fashion, food and all the glorious addictions of life

Friday, April 20, 2012

Five. (or six. or seven.)

Yikes! Sorry about missing my Friday Five last week. I was away in North Carolina for the MOST EPIC WEDDING WEEK EVER! I had a blast being reunited with great friends, celebrating true love and even being pampered (even though it wasn't my wedding!). Besides taking pictures to document the weekend, I pretty much unplugged myself and barely even checked my email...it was worth it though. I got to soak up every second of an amazing week I will never forget. But...

Now I am back on track and here is your serving of Friday Five (well more like 6 or 7 because I can't help posting a couple extra pics of the wedding)!

From top to bottom: Group shot of the bridesmaids and amazing friends at the reception, the gorgeous bride and I at a pre-celebration party, the happiest first dance I have ever seen! (all pics taken with my iPhone and filtered through Instagram)
After last week, I came home in full wedding mode. Getting started on my wedding DIY project :)
Sporting my Casual Friday look: Denim shirt from Old Navy (amazing steal), printed shorts from Nordstrom last year, Jessica Simpson wedges, the fiance's Ray Bans, and American Apparel leather bag
Wedding inspiration that I found on Pinterest! You can follow me on Pinterest here!
Amazing Zara safari jacket with leather sleeves that I am now on the hunt for after seeing it on Wendy's Lookbook a couple times.

Happy Weekend Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment