goat cheese & Gucci

Lovers of fashion, food and all the glorious addictions of life

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Last Week's Moments

After "unplugging" for a few days while in Ohio visiting my family, I'm back in CA and catching up on all my blog reading, posting, emailing, etc. Here are a few pictures that captured special moments from last week's trip...
My sister and I at the Radiohead concert (which was awesome!)
Purple, green and white flowers for my bridal shower.
Hanging 'puffs' at my bridal shower. My sister purchased these (she only had to pull apart the layers), but for those of you who are DIY-minded, there is an easy tutorial from Martha Stewart here!
Dinner with my sisters and some friends after the shower. I'm wearing the Joleen Jumpsuit by Joie, which is on sale at shopbop right now!
Sparklers make any gathering that much more celebratory...esepcially while sipping champagne in your PJ's, outside, on a perfect summer evening!

It was the perfect trip home, with tons of family time (mostly with my sisters). I only wish it hadn't flown by so quickly. Can't wait until my family is here for the wedding in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment