goat cheese & Gucci

Lovers of fashion, food and all the glorious addictions of life

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Five.

Now that June is finally here, it is time to get my summer reading list in order! Here are the first 5 on my list...although, I actually just finished number 1. It was so amazing that I had to include it!

1.
The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. SUCH an amazing read! Very inspiring and it truly motivates you to live life at your own fullest potential. I strongly recommend this read to any and EVERYONE!

2. 
Fifty Shades of Grey by E L James. Can't help it....one of summer's most controversial books, so of course I have to read it!

3.
By Invitation Only: How We Built Gilt and Changed the Way Millions Shop by Alexis Maybank and Alexandra Wilkis Wilson. Looking forward to hearing the real life account on building a billion dollar start up in the online fashion world. 

4. 
Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson. I mean, the man's a genius. Why not read a book all about him?

5. 

The Marriage Plot by Jeffrey Eugenides. A book on numerous notable books lists in 2011 and just haven't gotten around to reading yet. Looks like summer is my opportunity!

Happy first weekend of June!

No comments:

Post a Comment