goat cheese & Gucci

Lovers of fashion, food and all the glorious addictions of life

Friday, December 9, 2011

Dressing Up Your Holiday Season

While enjoying my customary cup of coffee the other morning, I gazed over the 'Holiday Dressing: What to wear to the season's best parties' edition of Vogue Guide found here. I am a fan of a sparkle here and there, however I opted for this leather and pleats number from Ann Taylor. I wanted to go a little more in the understated, chic holiday direction. This is the look I created out of my favorite pieces they featured!

Erickson Beamon Supernova Swarovski crystal drop earrings, $430, net-a-porter.com
Prada paillettes scale clutch, $1,295, bergdorfgoodman.com
Ann Taylor pleated Ice gown, $398, Ann Taylor, NYC, 212.832.2010
Lanvin crystal-toe strappy metallic leather sandal, $995, bergdorfgoodman.com


While this outfit is a pretty far stretch outside of my budget, a girl is allowed to dream, right? What would your dream holiday party ensemble look like?


No comments:

Post a Comment