goat cheese & Gucci

Lovers of fashion, food and all the glorious addictions of life

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Friday Fun-day! Holiday Style

Since this is my first full Christmas in sunny Southern California (I've spent a few split between Ohio and CA) I decided that I was in need of a holiday fun-day to get in the holiday spirit (the lack of biting cold temperatures and snow had me picturing Christmas still few months off!)... so I  designated yesterday a Friday Fun-Day in holiday style :) We made festive centerpieces (idea via pinterest), deep fried our first turkey and made all the fixings for a holiday meal with close friends and family, picked up a tree and decorated it in traditional fashion with strings of cranberries and popcorn. What a great way to get in the holiday spirit!






No comments:

Post a Comment