goat cheese & Gucci

Lovers of fashion, food and all the glorious addictions of life

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Moment to Relax

All the emotions and excitement this week has created quite a whirlwind! Especially combined with all the holiday buzz. Tonight I finally got a chance to relax and did so in the company of a couple birthday/congratulations on your engagement gifts from my sister!


1- The Busy Brides Bible for Planning a Fabulous Wedding, Without the Expensive Cost of a Wedding Planner by Angela A. Kear (here)
2- Deborah Lippman nail polish in Happy Birthday
3- A Life of Style: Fashion, Home, Entertaining by Rebecca Moses (here)

Every time we talk about the wedding, the tentative date seems to move closer and closer. On top of that, I still have Christmas shopping, baking, etc. to tend to so my posts may be a little sparse for the next week or so.....but until next time, I hope everyone has an amazing time celebrating the holidays with their family, friends and loved ones. I know that's my plan :)

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Happy, happy, happy.....can't wait to hear about all the wonderful wedding loans. You are going to make a gorgeous bride.

    ReplyDelete