goat cheese & Gucci

Lovers of fashion, food and all the glorious addictions of life

Friday, February 10, 2012

Five Faves

This week flew right by! Beginning with me arriving back in CA from St. Louis, having a little Superbowl get together, engagement pictures, Tyler's birthday dinner, and ending with a roadtrip to our wedding site in Santa Barbara. Despite being so busy, I always try take time to enjoy the little things. If I didn't, life would fly by without me barely noticing. Next week, I challenge you to do the same....find five things (big or small) that made you truly enjoy the moment during the week!

Left: View of the Gateway Arch in St. Louis from the Ground. 
Right: View of St. Louis from the top of the Arch.

Gorgeous, sunny afternoon I spent outside reading.

Indian Escape Earrings from JewelMint.

New leopard rug for our bathroom!

And we got our engagement pictures back today! What a gorgeous job by our dear friend Katie!

Happy weekend to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment