goat cheese & Gucci

Lovers of fashion, food and all the glorious addictions of life

Friday, February 3, 2012

Five Floral Favorites

Floral print is coming back in a big way this spring and, at first, I wasn't sure if I would ride along the trend wave with this one or not. I have never been one to pick out a floral print item for myself. I felt it made me look younger than I already am (I am a mere 5'2" and am often mistaken for a teenage girl). However, after doing some research, I found a few sophisticated floral pieces that would bring the fresh essence of Spring to my wardrobe!

Zara Printed Trousers

Zara Printed Top with Shoulder Frill

Insight Kyles Floor Deep V Swimsuit via ASOS

J.Crew FĂȘte Short in Gardenshade Floral

Forever 21 Floral Stilettos

What floral pieces are getting you in the mood for Spring? Happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. i think its the darker tones that help add a level of sophistication. i think its time to embrace it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I think the cut of the piece lends to the level of sophistication as well!

    ReplyDelete