goat cheese & Gucci

Lovers of fashion, food and all the glorious addictions of life

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Airport to airport

I'm starting to feel like I should just take up permanent residence in the airport! Just arrived back in Southern California on Sunday after a week in my hometown in Ohio. But it was a quick turn around since I had to head back to the airport yesterday to fly to St. Louis. I'm working on minimal sleep here but didn't want to leave you, my dear readers, in the dark! While I was visiting Buckeye Nation last week, I became the proud, new owner of a fabulous, vintage fur coat! It had been passed onto my older sister from a friend of our Grandma's, but my sister couldn't seem to find any appropriate occasions to sport the trendy look. I was more than happy to relieve her closet of this space stealing beauty...



Now all I need to do is figure out where, when and how to wear this! What would your outfit look like with this new show-stopping piece in your wardrobe?

No comments:

Post a Comment