goat cheese & Gucci

Lovers of fashion, food and all the glorious addictions of life

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Old and New

This week, I am in Ohio visiting my family for Thanksgiving. There are a few wardrobe pieces that I left behind in Ohio due to the fact that the climate in Southern California (where I now live) is a little too warm for down coats/heavy sweaters/etc. I had lots of fun going through my old drawers and closet when I first arrived and was delighted to find a couple pieces that I had forgotten about (not to mention a few pieces of my sisters' that she gladly donated).

Trench-Jessica Simpson (old), Blazer-Vintage Ralph Lauren,
Top-StyleMint, Shorts-Express (old), Tights-unknown, Shoes-Steve Madden, Bag-Zara, Sunglasses-Ashbury Psychedelic Lollipop, Rings-Ariella Collection from Nordstrom, JewelMint, Bracelets-found antiquing, H&M, Tiffany, Necklace- made for me by Alaina Wood of Reflection by Design and can be found here!

No comments:

Post a Comment