goat cheese & Gucci

Lovers of fashion, food and all the glorious addictions of life

Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday Newbie

Hope everyone had a happy and delicious Thanksgiving! After feasting on amazing dishes and having quality time with the family, I embarked on my first Black Friday shopping experience. I tried to prep and organize myself as much as possible beforehand in order to minimize the likeliness of a panic attack. I held on strong from when we started at about 11pm until my head hit the pillow at about 4:30am. Didn't go too crazy, but I did make out with a bottle of super glittery Essie nail polish that I've been lusting after for the holiday season and a new set of luggage (plus a few secret items to be given as Christmas gifts!).

The strategy session post Thanksgiving dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment