goat cheese & Gucci

Lovers of fashion, food and all the glorious addictions of life

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012

 Picture from a little Holiday Outing we took to downtown Riverside to see the Mission Inn lights.

 I am not a New Year's Resolutions kinda girl, but this year something changed. Not sure why, but I decided to go for it this year and make some resolutions. I had always hated making them in the past because the resolutions I created were continuously too vague or I bit off more than I could chew and then the idea of resolutions were just depressing instead of a positive way to jump start a new year.....so this year, I was very specific with my resolutions and they are things I know I can achieve, but will still impact my life in a significant way.

1- Publish 2-3 blog posts per week (minimum).
2- Set aside designated funds per month towards the wedding and then towards savings after the wedding.
3- Be more aware of what I'm putting into my body as far foods, alcohol, sources of hydration, caffeine, etc.

Simple, yet can make a significant positive impact.

Anyone have unique or exciting resolutions for 2012? I'd love to hear them! Maybe the best ones will even inspire the next blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment