goat cheese & Gucci

Lovers of fashion, food and all the glorious addictions of life

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Insta Love

Ok, yes, I do realize that I have already failed one of my New Year's Resolutions (2-3 blog posts per week). Things have just been super hectic as of late and on top of that I still have not been able to completely kick this cold, sinus, sick feeling! I'm really working on posting more frequently, but for now, my friends and readers that are looking for updates that come more than once a week, you can follow me on Instagram! It's an app for the iPhone that easily allows the user to transform their photos through the use of filters and share it with all their friends. It's been my newest obsession for the past couple months, so download the app if you are an iPhone user and follow misslively (that's me!) for glimpses of my day to day finds and inspirations!


1 comment: