goat cheese & Gucci

Lovers of fashion, food and all the glorious addictions of life

Friday, January 27, 2012

Five Friday Favorites

I have really been failing my New Year's Resolution of posting 2-3 entries per week here on the blog. Instead of giving in to defeat, I decided to brainstorm ideas that would help me conquer this resolution. I have decided to make a permanent weekly post on Fridays called "Five Friday Favorites." One of my favorite bloggers, Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere, does a "Five" post on Fridays that I absolutely adore and look forward to every week.

This week my "Five Friday Favorites" are 5 of my absolute favorite bloggers. I have MANY more than just five blogs that I love, but I had to go along with the theme and cut it down to 5. Expect a second (and a third) edition of Five Friday Favorites featuring my favorite blogs in the future!

Check these ladies out and you won't be sorry :)

In no particular order:






Happy Friday!





No comments:

Post a Comment