goat cheese & Gucci

Lovers of fashion, food and all the glorious addictions of life

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Roadtrip for Sisterly Love

This past weekend Tyler and I decided to embark on a spontaneous roadtrip purely out of sisterly love. My younger sister was in Arizona for a school-related trip and it's not often that we are within driving distance of each other, so Ty and I packed up the car and headed to AZ! Got to see some cool sights, stay in a sketchy hotel, but most importantly got to have some sister time :) Only thing missing from the weekend was our other sister to complete the trio!
 Ty and I got caught in a MAJOR desert dust storm on the way, but we were determined to push on!
 Finally made it! Make-up less and tired, but just glad to see my sister.
Rooftop bar at Clarendon Hotel in Phoenix, AZ. Amazing view of the pool...the walls behind the chairs next to the spa were giant waterfalls! 
Saddle up cowboy! 
View as we were driving through Tonto National Park.

*All pictures taken by myself, Tyler and my sister. Filters from Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment