goat cheese & Gucci

Lovers of fashion, food and all the glorious addictions of life

Friday, May 4, 2012

5 DIY

5 Do-It-Yourself projects that are worth every ounce of the effort (in my opinion!)...

Chalkboard Serving Platter. These DIY directions can be found here, on the because im addicted blog.


Marble glassware (made with nail polish!). DIY directions from the blog honestly...WTF and can be found here!

Macrame bracelets, also from honestly...WTF. Directions here.

Aurelie Bidermann Necklace from (yet another) favorite blog of mine! Cheetah is the New Black gives her step-by-step directions here.

Brooch bouquet which I am in the process of constructing for my wedding! I researched DIY brooch bouquets online, but am creating my own methods as I go. This gorgeous bouquet/photo is from the previously mentioned creator Ritzy Rose.

*The first 4 photos are from their respective blog sites and the last photo is from the Ritzy Rose website, as mentioned.

Have a beautiful weekend (and a fun, but safe Cinco de Mayo)!




No comments:

Post a Comment