goat cheese & Gucci

Lovers of fashion, food and all the glorious addictions of life

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Embracing Bare Legs

So, a few weeks ago I decided that I was going to make more of an effort to incorporate leg-baring pieces into my summer wardrobe (such as shorts, dresses, and non-maxi skirts). I have always been a bit self-conscious about my legs, but always wanted to incorporate these items into my summer rotation. Well, as of last weekend I don't really have a choice. I broke my ankle and have a huge cast up to my knee which makes it impossible to wear jeans or pants. What a perfect opportunity for me to jump on this summer resolution! Here are a few picks I've had my eye on....


2 comments:

  1. you have hot legs! I like the little orange number. :) sorry to hear about your ankle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kat! :)I might just be purchasing that litte orange number! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete