goat cheese & Gucci

Lovers of fashion, food and all the glorious addictions of life

Monday, May 14, 2012

Better Late Than Never....Friday 5

Life has been a little crazy (tiring) with this broken ankle, crutching around business. Some days I feel good (and end up trying to do too much) so then the next day I feel exhausted and run down. Anyway, my schedule has been a little out of wack and I apologize for getting my Friday Five out on Monday....in any case, here are 5 things that made me smile this week....

 A fantastic feature on the Glitter Guide of the talented, gorgeous interior designer, Alex Berlin. She is also the creator of the blog Things That Sparkle. (photo from the feature)

Vogue took us 'Inside the Party of the Year' with this slideshow of all the gorgeous fashion and exciting guests that attended this year's Met Gala. (photo of Camilla Belle arriving/from the slideshow).

Kerastase protein treatment for hair that I scored on eBay for about half the price it normally is. My hair has never felt so good!

Deliciously cool mojito made with homemade mint on a warm, gorgeous day spent outside.

My dear friend Jax suggested I listen to this playlist to cheer up my morning on a website called 8tracks. I had never even heard of it, but I tried out the playlist she suggested and then kept searching for more! If you're a music lover, check out 8tracks. You won't be disappointed!

Hope everyone had a great weekend, and happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment